Monday, October 22, 2012

Deadly Device

If you are a fan of the games like I am, I'm sure you know that tomorrow is the release for the newest Nancy Drew game, The Deadly Device.

I am one of those people who don't like pre-ordering games. I know you get it sooner, with more bonus features and all, but I like the idea of actually going to the store and buying the game.

The only problem, is that I don't know where I am going to get it.

Ever since Trail of the Twister came out in 2010, we have made a tradition of going to Target the day of the release to get the game. I did it for that game, Secrets Can Kill remastered, The Captive Curse, Alibi in Ashes, and Tomb of the Lost Queen. I didn't do it for Shadow at the Water's Edge, because we had something last minute come up, and we didn't get it until that Friday (Oct. 22nd. Hey, that's today!)

Anyway, when we went to get Tomb of the Lost Queen when it came out last Spring, we went to our Target in town to get it, but it wasn't there. The Lady looked on her computer, and said they hadn't received it yet. So, we drove about an hour away to the closest Target that did have it.

So, my mom went to Target yesterday, and while she was there, she asked it they would have the game Tuesday. They looked, and like last time, it wasn't on their list.

They wouldn't know for sure until tomorrow if any other Targets in the state would have it. So, tomorrow morning, mom is going to call Target, and see if they have anymore information about it.

I am really excited to play this game. And since Walmart doesn't carry the games anymore, if Target stops too, I don't know where I'll get them from now on besides the website itself.

But, we won't know anything more until tomorrow. Sooner or later, I will get the game. But if I get it tomorrow, No one knows. ~Samantha